The Driver

A short film starring Jon Cooney and featuring Elizabeth Lowell and Lucy Morris.
Written and directed by Ari Krawitz.
A ThreeWaysMedia production.

The Driver reaches out beyond his vehicle, humorously and earnestly,
attempting to connect with the other people on the road.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fighting slowness, got a workable 5 min edit

So there has been slowness in editing, and some setbacks, and a few extra shots gathered, and now working on getting a demo reel together... OY!

I did get a workable 5 minute edit going. The film really needs 15-20 min's to do it the justice it deserves. Hard for me to stay 'in one style' for all that time, considering doing it in a range of ways: da da, dramatic, and comedic.

Haven't committed it to media yet. Don't know if anyone's watching this blog anymore... Hello? :) But that's OK. I am not giving up hope.

I'll probably have to hire someone to help me...

No comments: